This Dual-Channel V-Mount Battery Charger from Neewer supports two V-mount batteries and offers a 4-pin XLR 16.5V power output, providing dual-purpose functionality in a portable, handy design. It’s capable of simultaneous charging, and the XLR port offers useful versatility. An ergonomic carry handle, flip-out kickstand, On/Off switch, cooling fan, and LED status indicators complete the design and allow comfortable and efficient operation.
This charger is able to simultaneously charge two batteries with up to 2A continuous charge, and it can charge them in sequence at 3A each. The 4-pin XLR power output can power select cameras from an AC outlet or off connected batteries. The charger is capable of charging the batteries and providing power through the XLR output at the same time. Its safety features include overcurrent, overcharge, and overvoltage protection.
A power cable is included, giving you everything you need to make full use of this charger. The charger supports 100 to 240 VAC power input, so it can be used worldwide with the right plug adapters (sold separately).
- Supports two V-mount lithium-ion batteries such as the Neewer 95, 150, and 190Wh V-mount batteries
- 4-pin XLR DC power output
- Capable of sequential and simultaneous charging
- Charges batteries and provides power through the XLR output at the same time
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Flip-out kickstand
- On/Off switch
- Cooling fan
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overcharge protection
- LED status indicators
- 100 to 240 VAC power input
- Power cable included