Neewer BG-1K Battery Grip For Canon 6D is designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera and accepts one or two LP-E6 batteries.
The curved design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position.
With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery.
It comes with an alternate shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, multi-controller, multi-function button and main dial to facilitate shooting when held vertically.
In addition, it can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries.
- Powered BY (Grip): 1x or 2x LP-E6 / 6x AA Batteries (LR6, HR, FR)
- Powered BY (Remote): 1x CR2025
- Suitable for: Canon EOS 6D
- Replacement For: Canon BG-E13
- Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 (C) / 32-104 (F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85%
- Dimensions (mm): approx. 145.6 x 111.3 x 85.3
- Weight (g): approx. 285 (holder/battery EXCLUDED)