The BOYA TX8 Pro is a Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone, compatible with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro.
( Receiver sold separately).
It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, one Mic input and one Line input, and digital circuitry, rugged lightweight plastic housing, and it’s suitable for DSLR cameras for videography, field recording, broadcast TV, and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
The unit features a MIC and LINE IN switch for standard wired microphone or line-level sources with adjustable attenuation.
The unit comes with an omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier microphone, a windscreen for the microphone, a microphone holder clip, and a belt clip.
• 48-Channel for supporting for more than two systems simultaneously
• UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
• 40 MHz bandwidth
• Equipped with a muting function
• Enables switching between MIC and LINE IN input sources
• Features a comprehensive LED display providing channel information, battery life
• Locked-plug Prevents Accidental Adjustment
• Includes Lavalier Microphone
BOYA TX8 PRO Features
- UHF transmission with 48 channels
- A or B channel group for selection
- Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Includes omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Compatible with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro
- OLED Display
- Operation range can reach up to 100m
- Powered by one Two AA Batteries
- One Mic input and one Line Input
BOYA TX8 PRO Specifications
- 1. Oscillator type :PLL Synthesized Control Oscillator
- 2. Carrier Frequency Range : 556.71 MHz-575.98 MHz (Transmitter: A), 576.39 MHz-595.66MHz (Transmitter: B)
- 3. Channels :48
- 4. Frequency response : 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
- 5. Operation range :300′ (100m) (without obstacle)
- 6. RF output power : <=10mW
- 7. Antenna : 1/4 Lambda wire antenna
- 8. Spurious emission :250nW or less
- 9. Audio input connector : 3.5mm mini jack
- 10. Reference Audio input level : -60dBV(MIC input,0 dB attenuation)
- 11. Reference deviation :+/-5kHz(-60 dBV,1 kHz input)
- 12. Input frequency range :20Hz-20KHZ
- 13. Distortion :0.5% or less
- 14. Power supply : Two AA size batteries
- 15. Operation time : About 6 hours
- 16. Dimensions (H x W x L) : 8.19 x 2.64 x 1.14″ (208 x 67 x 29mm)
- 17. Weight : 3.17 oz (90g) without batteries