The BOYA BY-HM100 is an Omni-directional handheld microphone, it can use for many fields, such as interview and presentation, the frequency response of the mic ( 70Hz ~ 15 000Hz) has been specially tailored for voice reproduction to maximize clarity, reduce plosive and wind noise, and also minimalize unnecessary low frequencies greatly.
Durable with Cool Style
Professional appearance, the body of the microphone is made of a durable die-cast aluminum alloy, coated with a black matte finish.
Ideal for ENG & Interviews
Excellent sound quality with low handling noise for clear sound. Isolated capsule reduces handling noise. Tailored frequency response for speeches.
Universal & Portable
It has an XLR jack and also comes with a pouch.
- Handheld dynamic mic with XLR connector, no need extra battery or phantom power.
- Omni-directional pickup pattern, tailored frequency response(70Hz-15kHz) for speech.
- Isolated capsule reduces handling noise and makes the sound more clear.
- Durable aluminum alloy body and extra long handle.
- Ideal for ENG, interviews, presentation, etc.
- Comes with a pouch for convenient storage and carry.
|Frequency Range:||70Hz ~ 15 000Hz|
|Output Impedance:||200Ω ± 30% at 1KH z|
|Sensitivity:||-56 dB re 1V/Pa(1.0mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz|
- 1 * BOYA BY-HM100 Microphone
- 1 * Pouch
Manufactory Original Package