The 55mm UV Lens Filter not only minimizes the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions, but is also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. A lens that accidentally gets dropped on its front element while hiking can potentially be saved by purchasing this item. Some people refer to it as “cheap insurance”.
As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times. Aside from that more-than-significant benefit, UV filters render your photos clearer, sharper and more contrasty. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct and acceptable image by removing much of the blue tint normally associated with atmospheric haze.
2. The UV lens filter serve as permanent lens protection against dust, dirt and stain
3. These digital cameras filters are suitable for all DSLR lenses, digital still, video & DVD camcorders
4. Camera lens filter absorbs ultra violet rays without an increase in exposure to provide a clearer picture as well as protection for your valuable lens
5. Material: Aluminum alloy & optical glass
6. Size: 55mm(Diameter.)
7. Camera UV lens filter is used to alter the properties of light as it enters a camera’s lens