Neewer 43″Diameter Shoot Through Softbox Umbrella is easily adjustable and very simple to use. This device conveniently attaches to a light in the same manner as an umbrella, and then connects around the faceplate to contain the light.
The resulting light effect closely imitates that of a comparably sized Softbox.
Its lighting effect is achieved by bouncing the light off the back of the umbrella box and then diffusing it through the coated diffuser panel. Simply insert the flash-head reflector into the umbrella box and close the zipped opening for a quick set up.
Harsh shadows can be annoying to many photographers, therefore, Neewer 43″Diameter Shoot Through reflective softbox umbrella is here to help you render soft and even lighting to wrap around the subject.
The wide opening at the central can help fit with most strobe light or flash you want to mount. With the nylon white reflective fabric, the light can be diffused in a more balanced way. Also, it comes standard with a shaft that enables the umbrella to be mounted on your stands or tripods.
For better portability and convenience, they can be easily folded up into the provided carrying bag for easy storage ! It won’t take up too much room.
- The softbox umbrella’s diameter is 43″ when opened.
- Nylon white reflective fabric to soften and diffuse light in a more balanced way.
- Solid shaft enables the softbox umbrella to be mounted on stands or tripods.
- The wide opening at the central can help fit with most strobe flash light you want to mount.
- Easy to set up and use, come in handy when you need it.
- For better portability and convenience, they can be easily folded up into the provided carrying bag for easy storage!
- Material : Nylon material for the umbrella;Aluminum shaft.
- Folded length: 29″/73.7cm
- Umbrella Diameter: 43″
- Weight: Approx. 12.1 ounce